The DHL online franking service is a quick, easy and economical way to frank and pay for your parcels online. You can frank shipments for delivery throughout Switzerland. Your parcel stamp is ready to print in just a few steps.
- Free use around the clock
- Create the parcel label directly in your Internet browser
- Print on your own PC
- Pay securely online
How it works
- Get your parcel stamp here online or via "Frank online now"
- Pay for your parcel stamp via credit card or Paypal
- Print the parcel stamp out and attach it to your parcel
- Drop off the franked parcel in at your nearest DHL ServicePoint
Tip: Use our ServicePoint Finder to find your nearest drop-off point.
Requirements for using DHL online franking
- You will receive the parcel stamps in the form of a PDF download. To display your PDF document, you will need a copy of Adobe Reader. You can download this for free here. Please note that the PDF download can usually only be provided once.
- Internet connection when using and printing
- Current Internet browser (all popular browsers are supported)
- DIN A4 paper (plain, white or recycled) or labels
Frank your parcel directly online for shipping throughout Switzerland.